Don't give up



За последнее время в мое жизни происходит, много вещей, которые надо решить срочно и сразу, и не всегда я могу работать результативно. Учеба сейчас на первом месте так, как осталось одно мгновение и я получу свой диплом и новую работу. Но мое хобби, мой блог это то занятие к которому я отношусь еще с большим энтузиазмом. Ведь тут меня никто не ограничивает, даже тот факт,что пока я пишу  для себя, и буду писать пока не найдутся те люди, которые станут моими постоянными читателями и примут мои идеи. Стремление развить что-то свое заставляет меня совершенствоваться каждый день и выходить из ситуаций, которые могут остановить меня писать блог. Но каждый раз я пытаюсь  не сдаваться и идти к поставленной цели. Чтобы доказать, что нет ничего невозможного, особенно, когда ты несешь добро в мир.

For the last time in my life going on, a lot of things that need to be tackled immediately, and I can't  always work effectively. The study is now on the first place, because in couple weeks I'll get my diploma and a new job. But my hobby, my blog is something that I have even with great enthusiasm. Because here I have no limits, even the fact that now I'm writing mostly for myself, and I will write until there, when I'll find those people who will become my regular readers and accept my ideas and my style. The desire to develop something of their own makes me better every day in and out of situations that may stop me writing a blog. But every time I'm trying not to give up and go straight to the goal. To prove that nothing is impossible, especially when you are bringing something good in the world.


By the way, on the picture I'm wearing white trousers,
here you can find yours ASOS
XOXO

CHECK IT

CHECK MY INSTA

Popular Posts